Absynthe-MindedAbsynthe-Minded

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Ryu: Then and Now Ryu: Then and Now

It's funny.

It's not harsh that it got rejected from the collab tough. What did you expect? It doesn't include any boob, dick ,sex or gay jokes.

Zelda- Link and the Pig Zelda- Link and the Pig

Great.

I really liked this. The animation is great, the voice acting is great, the jokes are funny.
Kind of bummed out the underwater explosion didn't create a water curtain but instead a mushroom cloud. Underwater explosions don't make mushroom clouds. Who cares you say? Well everyone who likes rainbows, because water curtains cause rainbows. So there.

WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks

Mickey the dick.

When you set off to make a character that was a dick you didn't go through it half-assed did you? I wonder why everyone but him seems to act retarded all the time. Is it because they are or because Mickey sees it that way?

AVOIDAL AVOIDAL

Really enjoyable.

Not just the core mechanics, but the whole theme, music and presentation is just perfect! I did find just randomly triggering and avoiding stuff and not minding the blue stars at all still got me the highest scores, but that's perfectly fine.

Greek & Wicked Greek & Wicked

Haha

It's a pity the subtext escapes most people here. Excellent work in combining old and new, and humorous to boot.

Bill the Demon Bill the Demon

Nostalgia.

I used to have and play this game on my old imac 233Mhz ... one of the funnest games ever!

Keep On Hustlin (Dubstep Mix) Keep On Hustlin (Dubstep Mix)

Allright

You are definitely on to something here. This track is most definitely nice as is, but personally i feel there is a lot more potential in this. I don't mean to tell you how to make your songs but I know you can make this into something real good.

bryce responds:

dam ThNX

Shameless Self Promotion Shameless Self Promotion

Nice

Nothing bad to say about this, maybe a bit more variation?

Batman Puking Batman Puking

Holy shit.

Judging from the already present pool and the lack of a barf mark that leads back to directly under his mouth one can only conclude that he has been spewing a non stop inch and a half in radius stream of barf for at least eight seconds. And it only makes the picture even greater. Batman's list of heroic actions now includes firefighting.

Forest Master Forest Master

I like it.

Especially how the bugs' legs fade away in the foggy dew the farther they are. It really gives a colossal feel to it. I also like the shape of it's horns which are unusual and creepy but still seem very natural. I don't like the man tough. Him not being covered in fog at all and the wires who seem to go nowhere really screws with the perspective imo.