Absynthe-MindedAbsynthe-Minded

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Ryu: Then and Now Ryu: Then and Now

It's funny.

It's not harsh that it got rejected from the collab tough. What did you expect? It doesn't include any boob, dick ,sex or gay jokes.

Zelda- Link and the Pig Zelda- Link and the Pig

Great.

I really liked this. The animation is great, the voice acting is great, the jokes are funny.
Kind of bummed out the underwater explosion didn't create a water curtain but instead a mushroom cloud. Underwater explosions don't make mushroom clouds. Who cares you say? Well everyone who likes rainbows, because water curtains cause rainbows. So there.

WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks

Mickey the dick.

When you set off to make a character that was a dick you didn't go through it half-assed did you? I wonder why everyone but him seems to act retarded all the time. Is it because they are or because Mickey sees it that way?

Larvae Larvae

Fine piece of work

As i was watching the movie i figured it had to be fun making it, and there it is in the comment! Although it's imaging without "purpose" it was still very enjoyable to watch. The music and the little distortions in both video and audio were really well done. You set the atmosphere just right! I really enjoyed watching this.

Sergio and Bear Sergio and Bear

really nice

The animation, style and voice acting are excellent. I don't think this is a bad idea for a series, altough the demanding boy - docile bear thing could get old pretty quick, it is a very interesting duo with lots of writing possibilities and i'm already curious to know how they became 'friends'.
Tbh i didn't just wish sergio would get mauled i was actually expecting it, i guess the pretext of watching it on newgrounds is to blame but i didn't feel that dissatisfied when it didn't happen and after reading the comment i was even happy about it.

Ask Raptor Jesus Ask Raptor Jesus

Sweet.

Very funny, a panel show played it? I should get a satellite dish that can receive australian television.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Nice

The opening logo looked perfectly genuine. I wonder if someone went to a producer with this 30 years ago if it would've been a smash hit taken seriously.

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Very nice.

The animation was veeery nice, the facial animations of the links fitted the sound they omitted perfectly. I also like how it was not quite a loop.

I Said NO I Said NO

It was nice.

The voice acting for Jessi was really good it's just a shame about the mic. Also i get the impression Riley is really in touch with his feminine side. He has a slightly uk accent, he fusses about spilled redbull on a couch, and he refuses a girl to offering to go to the shower with him! Which is all fine by me, but the skull on his back seems a bit out of place. But i guess since the jacket doesn't go down to his waist ... never mind it does suit him :P.
The humor was good but the line "does that even compute" didn't do it for me. I imagined Riley going into an elaborately eloquent plea as to why not only to find jessi chasing a micky mouse head shaped helium gas filled balloon or somthing. Just my two cents.
BTW i get the impression you're rather unsure about your voice acting (- "if you think you can do a better job than this" -) but i swear it's completely fine, some of the better work i've heard around here so a better mic is all you need.

LovelyKouga responds:

I am really self-conscious about the voiceacting, because when people say they hated it, I'm not sure if they mean the mic or me. XD;
Oh golly thank you for noticing so much...you're really observant, you know that? I asked the voiceactor for Riley to put a very slight UK twang in there, simply because I thought it reflected his pompus ways a little better.
Haha oh here we go...he's not gay, I promise, but I do have a bisexual character so I'm by no means against gays! Riley is sort of a meterosexual, and he is vain. He likes gold, a rather unhealthy obsession, and is somewhat of a neat-freak with a temper to boot!
And he's uncomfortable with Jessi's advances because they've been friends for so long, he almost feels brotherly towards her. AWKWAAAARD!
Thanks so much, and your two cents worth is more like twenty cents, I thought it was a neat idea! <3

Family Farm Family Farm

Very nice.

I would've sworn those were the actual voices from the family guy characters. It's a family guy spoof as only family guy could spoof family guy, aka very nice.